Job opening: International service technician
Are you the technician we are looking for?
Description of the function
- In this position, you are the first technical point of contact for our customers worldwide for service and malfunctions. You are a good listener, asking questions, analyze the problem, set priorities, keep an overview and identify opportunities.
- You provide technical support on location, monitor maintenance status and perform malfunction maintenance.
- Answering functional and technical questions for sales and service (at the request of the sales department)
- Provide second-line support (answering functional and technical questions) for usage and maintenance issues (at the request of Sales)
- Register customer contacts and issues
- Visiting customers for service and maintenance on location at home and abroad
- Installing and commissioning machines and complete packaging lines
- Performing and reporting service & maintenance
- Identifying and solving malfunctions and technical issues.
- Training and transferring installations
- Monitoring functional and technical developments
- MBO level
- Knowledge of electrical engineering and WTB
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Languages spoken : Dutch, English
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B
PIM has been working on the fruit and vegetable market for over 35 years with knowledge and experience in the field of weighing and packaging. PIM is committed to helping you by providing a solution for your production environment. PIM delivers its machines worldwide and has proven to be flexible and fast in customization.
All our machines are designed, built and tested in our own production facility by our own engineers in consultation with the customer. At PIM you have come to the right place if you are looking for Elevators, Multihead weighers, Sewing/bag machines with label dispensers, Automatic bag installers. We also provide complete turnkey solutions.
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org