All properties at a glance:
- No compromise between speed and accuracy; the PIM weighers offer both.
- 10 - 12 weighing buckets in line or 12 - 20 weighing buckets in a compact duo-setup.
- Weigh to 5 grams from 10 scales.
- Suitable for consumer packs (from 500 grams).
- From 10 scales 25kg in 1 discharge.
- The filling belts to the weighing buckets are self-learning and have a high capacity.
- The machines are suitable for unwashed product; the filling belts are insensitive to dirt.
- Suitable for round, square and long products.
- The PIM weighing machines can be operated intuitively; you can easily change pre-programmed settings.
- Suitable for small (e.g. stet onion) and large (e.g. celeriac) products.
- Suitable for industrial products such as coal, briquettes, charcoal, etc.
- Capacity depends on the chosen discharge system.
Below you will find the capacity data for a number of versions:
- The MHW10 with 10 weighing scales realizes at least 900 discharges per hour- weight of 25 kilos- or a capacity of 22.5 tons per hour.
- Our compact 16-scales (2 rows of 8) MWH16 consumer-pack weigher realizes at least 82 discharges per minute (5000 per hour) at a weight of 5 kilos. But it is also suitable for weights of 25 kilos in combination with an export packaging machine.
- In the version for export packaging of 25 kilos, the MWH16 weigher achieves 2000 discharges per hour, or a capacity of 50 tons / hour.