Job opening: Electrical engineer
Are you the Electrical engineer we are looking for?
As an electrical engineer, you are involved in creating, designing, developing and managing electrical systems of our machines and installations. In close collaboration with our mechanical engineers, you will work on developing new machines and systems, but also on improving existing designs. You collect and process all necessary technical data and you are involved during the production and installation process. In addition, as a product expert you provide support in solving malfunctions or technical problems.
Function – Description
- Developing and optimizing electrical systems within existing and new machines.
- Managing and installing electrical data to promote production, installation and service of machines and machine lines.
- Setting up, adjusting and managing parts lists and electrical diagrams
- Advising and assisting with technical problems during production, installation and resolving any malfunctions.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) thinking and working level
- Experience and knowledge of electrical systems within mechanical engineering and machine setups.
- Experience in setting up electrical diagrams and parts lists using software and managing them in an organized and inexpensive manner.
- Command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- Customer-oriented attitude and ability to work in a team.
Function – Wishes
- Knowledge of PDM and/or digital systems for managing technical data.
About PIM Machinery:
PIM supports the fresh produce market with knowledge and experience in the field of weighing and packaging. By committed to providing help and solutions for customer-specific production environments. PIM supplies its machines worldwide and has proven to be flexible and fast in customization.
All our machines are designed, built and tested in our own production facility by our own engineers in consultation with the customer. At PIM, you have come to the right place if you are looking for, among other things, Multihead Weighing Machines, Automatic Sewing/Bagging Machines, Big-Bag Fillers and Conveyor Belts. In addition, PIM also supplies complete turn-key solutions and setups.
Send an email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org