Job opening: Electrical engineer
Are you the Electrical engineer we are looking for?
- As an Electrical Engineer you work in a team to devise, design, analyze and improve industrial products, constructions or (sub)systems. You know how to achieve results by making a balanced appeal to your creativity, knowledge and experience. You bring in technical specialism, set out the lines for the design and know how to steer the design team in such a way that technically correct, cost-efficient and feasible designs are realized.
Function – content
- Contributing to the technical specifications of offshore systems;
- Choosing the right drive and control systems;
- Elaboration of detailed designs for electrical/control concepts;
- Designing control cabinets and choosing the right field cabling;
- Advising and assisting the commissioning engineers during the commissioning of the systems
- A completed university or higher vocational education in Electrical Engineering;
- At least two years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with calculating electric motors and implementing PLC installations;
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems is an advantage;
- Command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
PIM has been unburdening the fruit and vegetable market for over 35 years with knowledge and experience in the field of weighing and packaging. PIM is committed to helping you by providing a solution for your production environment. PIM supplies its machines worldwide and has proven to be flexible and fast in customization.
All our machines are designed, built and tested in our own production facility by our own engineers in consultation with the customer. At PIM you have come to the right place if you are looking for Elevators, Multihead weighers, Sewing/bag machines with label dispensers, Automatic bag installers. We also supply complete turnkey solutions.
Pim Machinery is a company located in Oosterzee, Friesland. PIM has been unburdening the fruit and vegetable market for over 35 years with knowledge and experience in the field of weighing and packaging. We make machines precisely tailored to specific wishes and specifications. Whether it concerns new or existing machines; experience, mechanical engineering and creativity provide a tailor-made solution!
Did you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy? Super! Send your CV to email@example.com